Monday, December 22, 2014

Hey Y'All

It's been well over a year since I have blogged . I have been toying with the idea of a new blog for awhile now.
I kept putting it off .
Why ?
Good question....
I loved blogging , and the people that read it , seemed to enjoy it . So.... why did I stop.
Well , we got really busy . REALLY busy .
 And it always took me longer than it should .
When I blogged before ( Making Home ) , I wrote about decorating our 1970 modified , manufactured home ( the Trailerhood )  , gardening , cooking , stuff like that . I had just started doing repurposed projects and selling them at consignment stores. Ron thought I was crazy . ( Well , I kinda am ...) Anyway , much to his surprise , I was pretty successful .
It didn't take him long to join in the fun .
Sooo....
We expanded.
He started buying junk EVERYWHERE ! After all , his gift in life is being able sell just about anything to anyone . Plus he loves to buy , and  I just love junk !
We have a booth at the Brass Armadillo Antique Mall  in Des Moines , Iowa.
We show at Vintage markets around the state. We start in April and do about one a month thru November.
We have been blessed to meet some of our best friends through our junking. Junkers tend to be authentic , creative,  eccentric , and a whole lot of fun.
Sooo...
  • If you like junk ,
 
 crazy people ,
 
 
 dogs,
 

 
 chickens ,
 
 gardens ,
 
 
and /or  wine ,
 
 you have come to the right blog !

I hope you come along and follow all the happenings in the Trailerhood !

1 comment: