Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring has Sprung in the Trailerhood

I * AM * SO * SICK * OF * WINTER !

Anyone else ?


* Side note - I have watched this movie a
bazillion times with the girls .
STILL*LOVE*IT !


I have never been a fan of winter ...

Yes , I have lived most all of my life in this tiny , frozen  part of Iowa . Doesn't matter , still dislike winter ..

And yes , I know , I've had plenty of trips this year to warmer climes this year . Somehow , it makes me yearn for warmth even more . 

Soon , Mother Nature , soon . Please .

I had finally had it yesterday . The sun was shining . I decided if Mother Nature wouldn't cooperate , I would make my own spring . Well, inside at least . I'm not Elsa you know .

Remember my after Christmas / yet still winter display ?


SICK*OF*IT !

Time to pack it away !



Springtime in the Trailerhood ! 

That beautiful ceramic bunny belonged to Country Boy's Grandmother . It's a treasure .

The little ceramic eggs were made for my kids by my Mom's best friend when they were young. They were given eggs for their first Easter and for several years after . When they started homes of their own , I gave the eggs to them , but kept one of each for myself. Over the years , I have had to add new eggs , two grand daughters and two son-in-laws ... hoping to add more in the near future ;)


It's even prettier at night with the itty , bitty, teeny, tiny lights on .

I had to continue the spring theme to the china cabinet too .



Had to have a bit of St. Patty's in there.

I love St. Patrick's Day . (but not Guinness or Jameson )

I love McCoy pottery too .

Could you tell?

I had just been thinking it was time to part with the little flower pots. I don't use them (much) . Then I was looking for something different to put the kid's eggs in ... TA-DA ... guess I won't be parting with them after all .

This should be the last decorating post from the Trailerhood ! 

But I'm ready for a change :)








No comments:

Post a Comment